BLUE tires?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a good price but I didn't look at the shipping. I just bought the exact same tire in black
(Cheng Shin brand) and paid 14.99 at ond of our local bike shops. If I hadn't spend my allowance, I'd grab a pair of each! Maybe check with your locals and see if they can get them and save on the shipping.

I saw these too, thought they would look good. Price seems pretty fair, where else are you going to get them?? :D

skoda said:
I saw these too, thought they would look good. Price seems pretty fair, where else are you going to get them?? :D

kinda what I thought.... i LOVE red tires, but blue has always been my color. I just don tthink ive seen colors on tires like these except for old school BMX...

those blue ones look pretty cool. You would have to build a theme bike base on those tires. I'm not sure what they would look good on. Somebody needs to buy some do some test fits.
My Phat Chopper has the black version of thos tires. I like the overall shape, nice and squared off.

Blue ones would look cool on this
001-4.jpg

So, i found these tires at J&B and called my LBS to see if they could order them. Left the number with the owner so he could price them for me. about 15 minutes later he calls back and says: "Uh, Tom. You do realize those are solid BLUE, don't you?" with a really confused sound in his voice.
:lol:
I just had to laugh.

needless to say, they are on their way... cheaper thru LBS, thanks for the suggestion Chainy!

Back