BOO KOO DESIGN'S TIRE PEELER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dream while i fell asleep watching Spike TV... In late 60's the Muscle Bikes hit the streets... Like the all the Krates, You've got your Apple Krate and your Pea Picker and your Grape Krate, Grey Ghost and Lemon Peeler... Well those are nice but not Bad eough for a guy like me... If the bike is worth building its worth over building... So I got my hands on a nice donner... I mean its bone stock and with fair paint...that dosent really matter I'm sand blasting it any way so i have a nice solid base for all my paints.. PICTURES WILL BE POSTED SOON

There is a problem with the frame its REALLY LAME... And this Lameness is really effecting its abbitly to be Really cool... This is what tha bike looked like before i painted the frame
69stingray.jpg

Nice Schwinn! It looks great as is, but it sounds like you have some good plans in mind.

Fresh Paint, NO RATTLE CANS, I'm not a fan of the basic Reds or Black.... I wanted the Tirepeeler look fast even with everything missing... So its painted with PPG Mini Metal Flake Silver with gold pearl... In the sun you might need welding Goggles
Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

What you think of one of its Colors

thats really cool looking. how much was that paint? i might want to try that sometime :mrgreen:

The color isnt a Color but a tint BMW and any other cars with a strong silver use... Its PPG BBC Sparkle alumina... and yes this frame is clear but with the pearl it's not a TRI COLOR and that pearl i used was gold to give it that pure look and clear is BBC 3000... Remeber clear coat less is more 2 coats of clear will look alot better then 4... Trust me total coast of the frame paints alone came to $300.... Feel free on contecting me and I can get great deals on ppg fininshing

Looking good so far, I tried to get my project stingray powdercoated metalflake silver, went with metallic black instead.

So this morning sucks I was about to work on my bike when i got the call my sister's pet past on... So i wont be working on the bike this weekend i think not sure

Back