Bubble gum mmmmmmm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of one of the 1OFF crews bikes. It's a Torker Black Solomen complete. He wanted it to POP out at you so my buddy mixed up some some custom paint and shot it. I ordered him some 144 spoke wheels and threw it together for him. We had this bike at the Ann Arbor show last year and people FREAKED over the color. Pics don't do it justice its got A LOT of pearl in it. Troy
IMG_0738.jpg
[/img]
IMG_0741.jpg
[/img]
IMG_0742.jpg
[/img]

Sorry Troy, my pics aren't any better. :(

HPIM3981.jpg

HPIM3982.jpg

The bike is gorgeous in real life! There's so much pearl in the paint that it takes on different shades everytime you move a little. Everyone that saw it, wanted it. Too bad it didn't have some nice pinkwall tires! :p
Very cool bike
Thanks for the pics,
Chainsaw

LOL cool Chainsaw more pics!!! You got the CRAZY amount we put on it too. Everyone just went crazy over our prices but hey we didnt want to sell them. lol Yeah them pinkwalls would be nice haha. Thanks Chainsaw.

If only tough guys WEAR pink, You must me be a REEEAL ...... to ride a pink bike :mrgreen: haha I love it

Shes a beauty :) I love the rims, Bars seem like theyd be akward to control the bike with but they look cool.

Back