Burrito category for this forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lowrider that's extra low and extra long. If you go to the top of the page to the red lettering, click on 'search' and type in 'burrito' you will be able to see every burrito posting - some cool pictures there as well :)

I love a good Chorizo or Cabeza Burrito!MMMMMMMMMMYummy! :D :D :D
L8 EM

Stephen,
There is a place on this forum for Burritos, it's called "The Other Bikes" This is, afterall, a Rat Rod centered site. The other bikes, choppers, tall bikes, burritos etc. are well represented here. If Rat Rod created a special section for burritos, then every other freakbike sub-faction would start crying for equal space! What would we have then? MAYHEM!! :lol: lol....

Long Live the Rat Rod!! and the Burrito! ....and the Chopper! ....and the Tall Bike! ...and all the others!!

Ron Strantz aka Beer Geek aka Poco Loco's poppie.......... :mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestion...never hurts! :D

One thing I have been trying to do is keep it all as simple as possible...I do appreciate input though.

I've been to a few forums where I've scrolled for miles looking at all of the categories...gets overwhelming.

I'd actually like to have fewer than we have right now, but it seems to be doing okay.

Back