camel back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok all, what is a camal back and how do you do it? someone said i should put one on my new bike i am doing. see freash finds for my SUPERBE project. thanks for the info.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

The only camelback I have heard of is a water reservoir that fits into a backpack the a hose that runs from the resevoir over your shoulder so you can drink without pulling out a water bottle.

Heres a pre-war Colson Warrior with a camelback frame. Is this the kind of bike you speak of?

8988_3.jpg

langsmer said:
Heres a pre-war Colson Warrior with a camelback frame. Is this the kind of bike you speak of?

8988_3.jpg

what the heck happened to that rear fender?! It looks like somebody took a bite out of it.

ya got me, so thats a camel back, wow now alot of will know, i sent a mess to the person to ask what he was refery to. my top bar is straight and the frame is now painted, so know way now to put in a new top bar to look that way. thanks for the picture, man, someone was hungrey or was it a dog. lol. those are nice bikes.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Back