cruse-o-rama jan 12th second sat sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the second sat ride is commin. meet up at college cyclery in sacramento at or around 6 pm we ride from there. this time i think i will bring out the lucky 7 and i prommise to keep her out of 7th gear :mrgreen:

I rode my cruiser from Sacramento to Oakland before ( 90? miles) doing just that, pedaling.

so whoooooooossss in? anyone who reads this call me at the shop tomorrow and conferm. the phone number is 916-456-2042 ask for adam thats me :oops: . i just want to know if anyone is really going to show up i know it is cold and i have to find out if it is going to rain. but if not it should be fun was thinking of heading over to rubicon then over to brickhouse. gary said they are doing some sort of shindig and thought it would be fun to check it out. again anyone interested let me know please.

I am working at the Bike Kitchen from 12 to around 4 on Saturday then I'll be there for the ride. I'm bringing my daughter, too, so maybe you don't need a sitter, we'll make her babysit.-LOL

sweet hope to see you guys there i am going to make a few calls and see if i cant get the rest of the hooligans to show up on their bikes too. and dont worry gary we will keep it pg 13

thanks to all who came out was much fun. can't wait for next month mark your callenders

Back