Detroit Autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.B.Army said:
Well crap,saw the bikes but met no one!I'll try again at Saline,later Mike

Sorry that we missed you.
There was this other dimension just past the bicycle section and I kept losing chainsaw and nogoodnic to it. :lol:
If we were around we would have been sitting on the end by the hannan custom bikes almost under the stairs next to the small bikes.

We are having a blast.
aka_locojoe said:
That link didn't work. This one does http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewtopic.php?t=317

Nice set up guys & girl. You really put a lot of work and effort into it.

Thank you I don't know what happened I must have been really really tired.

Good to see you guys too. We should have started at that end instead of the other, we were too tired (and kids too antsy) to really get to enjoy looking at the displays and talking. I'll see ya at the AA show in April.

Lefty

We'll I finally came out of hibernation and thought I'd catch up a little.

First of, thanks to everyone who's showed an interest in our craziness! I met some great new faces down in Detroit and saw a few familiar ones. 8) I'm sorry that I missed a few of you guys but hopefully we can hook up for a ride or two this season!

Thanks to BicycleDon and BicycleDeb for putting on such a fun event and allowing the Freaks to be part of the event!

I think we also caught alot of interest from the RatRod car guys and may see a few of them wandering over to this board (and FreeakBike Nation's board) in the future!

Now comes the big "THANK YOU" to Nogoodnic! Gigs and I could have never done it with out Kelly's enthusiasm and he ability to stay up late at night! He showed up at our storage unit around 7 p.m. on Thurs. night and climbed into the chaos with open arms. We finished everytihng around 5 a.m. Friday morning, went to bed and slept until 6:30 a.m. and then headed to Autorama! Gigs and I deal with this insanity all the time, yeah it sucks, but it's "the usual". Kelly, is not only a great friend but also a person who proves time and time again how much he loves this hobby! The best thing about "08 Autorama was for Gig's and I to be able to share the experience with Kelly! Nogoodnic Rocks! :mrgreen:

The thank you goes to you and Giggs who firstly prodded me into getting off of my ... and getting my bike into the shows this year. If it were up to me I would not have entered either Autoramas until my bike was in paint, had a good seat on it and any number of modifications I could imagine, my parents taught me the art of procrastrination. Also my display would have never happened if it were not for you guys and a HUGE thanks to Giggs fot the very cool plaque she put together for me. And most importantly for you guys opening your house to me and letting me crash there. I'm looking forward to the next time at Ann Arbor and the events leading up to it :mrgreen: . BTW my feet still hurt...Kelly

I had fun doing the plaque. That is one of my specialties.
afa4ae51.jpg

The crashing here was no problem. Had lots of fun! Exspecially waking up. :lol:

Also looking forward to the next time at Ann Arbor and the events leading up to it.

Back