Fenders with mudguards?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i asume you mean the fenders with the side skirts as well? i think kruzer king sells those and they are very reasonable compared to the electra fenders. at first i thought you ment mud flaps that go on the ends of the fenders cause there are some of those still made as well but i prefer to make my own.

karfer67 said:
i asume you mean the fenders with the side skirts as well? i think kruzer king sells those and they are very reasonable compared to the electra fenders. at first i thought you ment mud flaps that go on the ends of the fenders cause there are some of those still made as well but i prefer to make my own.

Do you know the website for them or any site that sells kruser king stuff?

Leg.... I looked through all of my assorted bike-part catalogues a little while ago..... and didn't see any listed anywhere. I'm not sure if they are available on the secondary market.

They shouldn't be too hard to make, though. I've seen several handmade sets posted on the internet.... The only real problem in making your own is that they'd have a line at the joint between the original fender and the skirt.

I believe the wife got these from Nirve http://www.nirve.com/parts.asp?cid=3001 Skirted w/flared ends.

lounge_lizard1.jpg

lounge_lizard2.jpg

im confused.......you mean the little kick outs on the end(duck tails)? or skirted (on the side)? ive seen them both on ebay really cheap..if they arent the color you need, alittle 80 grit sand paper and some rattle can will take care of that.......

I'm talking about the skirts on the side. I am specifically looking for the stubby fenders with the skirts. Color is not important at this point cause i can paint.

sensor said:
im confused.......you mean the little kick outs on the end(duck tails)? or skirted (on the side)? ive seen them both on ebay really cheap..if they arent the color you need, alittle 80 grit sand paper and some rattle can will take care of that.......

Firewalker said:
Hey look .....Our NEW sponcer sells them...$36 for the set! :mrgreen:
Just checked out our new sponsor.Nice stuff & good prices......But only ships to Canada!What's that all aboot? :wink:
L8 EM

Kruiser King makes those fenders, and Wilson's distributes them. College Cyclery orders from them, and most LBSs can too. check out the pdf catalog on their webpage- wilsonbike.com

Back