Gave my son freedom to paint, and..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He gets the tank and two fenders. I told him that he can do what ever he wants. ( picture me taking a deep breath and my eye's getting big). He wants to take several colors and go rattle can crazy with no purpose. Ya know. I'm going to let him do it. Simply because, it may turn out good. Plus, any creativity I can foster is good. Plus, If he doesnt like it I can always tell him to feel free to redo it.
I found this old bike in someones flower garden. It's a girls bike and it has a tank. I cannot tell what it is. Soon I will get pictures up. It has a zirt on the rear hub, and where the back wheels go on, it's not welded, its pressed in. Does that make sense? The portion behind where the tires bolt on is pointed towards the back of the bike. Anyhow. Ive decided to the the real bad paint job, just for rat purposes, and do only the fenders and the tank. It should be, Interesting to see what my son :| does..

PICS. how old is your son? I would love to get like some five year olds design a bike and build it exactly like they draw it! would be super cool and hilarious.

My son is 14. If you look under the gallery. My Crew. He did the rat bike. He picked good colors there. But this crazy rattle can multi color is going to be interesting. It might be done in the middle of next month..I also have a 9 year old who wants to do one with me. Again. Im going to give him freedom with the colors... So we shall see. :|

Just make sure you only give him flat black, flat grey, and flat red spray paint to work with. Threes choices of flat colors should work. LOL....

Back