HANDS HELPING HAND benefit show (PICTURES POSTED))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HANDS HELPING HAND benefit show (poster is up)

I will send you $5 for every custom bike I own. (Now I have to go to the shed to count them and see how much this is gonna cost me! :lol: )

thanks bro that is great now i gotta come up with a long distance award :D

It's almost time to finish getting your stuff ready for the show.

:?: i think i missed it but what time does this show start 8)

yea, what time do we show up to put the bikes out?

oh..... and BUMP :mrgreen:

i am so sorry it starts round 10 am but feel free to get there a bit earlier. just picked up the gift cert from wild bill's tattoo and got the raffle bike almost done that mike donated which is sick. full powder coat, pinstriping, chrome mmmmm its pretty. working on a bunch of panels to raffle off right now they are typical of my style.

WHO WANTS TO RIDE TO THIS EVENT? P.M. ME IF YOU WANT TO RIDE OVER FROM MY HOUSE IT IS A 6 MILE RIDE TO THE EVENT .WE ROLL OUT A 9 AM SHARP .I NEED TO GET THERE ON TIME TO HELP.

I'm driving the Samurai with a couple of bikes straight to the show. I plan on getting there at 8:30 or so. From there I will hop on one bike and ride towards your house on the same route. Then catch the ride back with you guys.

HANDS HELPING HAND benefit show (poster is up)

Having a great relaxing time out here. Thanks Adam!
a6cd8916-043c-f67b.jpg

a6cd8916-0459-8635.jpg

a6cd8916-0474-afe7.jpg

Raffle bikes!!
a6cd8916-0492-c112.jpg

a6cd8916-04b0-6340.jpg

Thanks for posting your photos Critter1. A few more photos of Hands Helping Hands. Thanks to all who showed up and contributed. Nice show, lots of trophies. Great BBQ by Big Al's. Thanks Big Al for donating the space for this show. Extra special thanks to Adam and wife Debbie for the kindness and care to maybe make Autumn's life a little bit better.
HelpingHandsShow025.jpg
HelpingHandsShow026.jpg
HelpingHandsShow001.jpg
HelpingHandsShow002.jpg
HelpingHandsShow003.jpg
HelpingHandsShow004.jpg
HelpingHandsShow005.jpg
HelpingHandsShow006.jpg
HelpingHandsShow007.jpg
HelpingHandsShow008.jpg
HelpingHandsShow009.jpg
HelpingHandsShow010.jpg
HelpingHandsShow011.jpg
HelpingHandsShow012.jpg
HelpingHandsShow013.jpg
HelpingHandsShow014.jpg
HelpingHandsShow015.jpg
HelpingHandsShow016.jpg
HelpingHandsShow017.jpg
HelpingHandsShow018.jpg
HelpingHandsShow019.jpg
HelpingHandsShow020.jpg
HelpingHandsShow021.jpg
HelpingHandsShow022.jpg
HelpingHandsShow023.jpg
HelpingHandsShow024.jpg

Thanks to all who came out and supported the show. it was a lot of work to pull off but i think it went well and we ended up raising bout 1100 dollars for Autumn. martian was running round taking pics i know he will post them soon. Hope he took some pics of the cool hot rods that came i still have goose bumps thinking bout that blown 55 gasser.

Great job Adam and your wife. Looks like it was a great day for the ride over and a good cause to get together. 8)

I hope you got the money order I sent you.

thanks al yea i got it and totally forgot to tell you i did thanks bro. wish u could have been there

Latest posts

Back