Her name is Doodoo brown...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a bike i built with parts i got from chainsaw jimmy For my trike, Jim, Post the before pic!!! Then i post progress

Here We Go ........

2006_0101things0003.jpg

2006_0101things0002.jpg

2006_0101things0001.jpg

Those Schwinn Speedster have such a clean look to them.

Jim, You are a great guy to give Ricky a bike and some parts.

Ricky, remember to pay it forward someday.

cman said:
Those Schwinn Speedster have such a clean look to them.

Jim, You are a great guy to give Ricky a bike and some parts.

Ricky, remember to pay it forward someday.

:p Actually, I traded with Ricky for the trike, the Herc, and an old Huffy. I felt that I got a little better deal than Ricky so when the new Freak bike shirts get printed, The Ricksterr and his Dadsterr each get a shirt for the deal. But you're right .... I am a great guy! :wink:

SOOO RICKSTERR, where's the pics? Gigs and I are waiting impatiently!!!! :mrgreen:

Dun dun dun dun DAHHHHH! Here!

The parts i stripped off...
DSCF0927.jpg

Heres with the rims bars seat grips and sprocket changed..
DSCF0926.jpg

OOps! forgot why i took that sprocket off a bike it was bent! ive changed it
DSCF0925.jpg

28 inch kickstand dont work with a set of 26 inch s-7 rims.. Hacksaw helped that issue..
DSCF0984.jpg

Need some master links to make a chain...
DSCF0953.jpg

And this is all i got after like 4 days..
DSCF0983.jpg

Ha jim u are a nice guy! lol we had a fair trade, still want shirts though..

The reason i didnt post pics, i was at the hospital my uncle tommy is gonna probably pass tonight.. If he dies in the middle of the night it will be the 3rd family member to die on 4:20 My brother died 4;20;94
uncle jerry died 4;20;73 if he dies tonight.. it will be 4;20;07 Scary.. Im probably gonna goto the cemetary to see my brother tomorrow, He was my twin.. yeah. thats why i didnt post pics, BUT I HOPE U GUYS LOVE DOODOO BROWN AS MUCH AS ME!! This bikes berrings are so nice and perfect this bike does not rattle at ALL! Its a solid bike and sooooo comfertable.. Jim, Next time we see each other, u gotta ride her.

Ricky, I am so sorry to hear of your familys 4:20 curse. I pray that your uncle will break that cycle and will get better. Nice job on the bike, that Chainsaw dude must be one helluva guy to kick ya a nice bike like that
112.gif
. Keep up the good work...Kelly

4:20 has generally been a good time for me but your too young for that.

Ha yeah that day is fun.. I hate cottonmouth, DONT TELL MA DADDY HE WOOPMUHASS!! Lol. only did it a few times im 2 crazy..

Uncles not gonna get better, hes on life support..

Ricky, My prayers are with you and your family. It's hard of losing loved ones ,but probably really hard with that luck. I have a twin brother and could not imagine losing him. He is my built in best friend.

Bike looks great.

Well today, Doodoo brown found a new home across town, I got 2 more schwinns for it, Here she is with her new adoptive father.
DSCF1025.jpg

I got a 20 inch fleet (gots tank mounts hes gotta find tank)
DSCF1026.jpg

And a little tiger!! Can you guy say "Fixey Pixey" HAHA It dont have breaks so it will be a pixie fixed speed racer VROOM! Just wait guys i got idears for this lil bike.
DSCF1027.jpg

MORE PICS 2 MORROW!!

Back