Hibernation...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
and because I was down in the basement with the camera I thought i would snap a pic of the herd in hibernation. With all the snow this winter that keeping warm parked really close together. LOL

Hibernation.jpg

cool collection. Most of mine are sleeping too. But I still ride everyday for my commute. Just got a new Brooks Flyer to break in :D :D

I love when you guys post pics like this. Then I can show them to my wife to prove that I'm not crazy. It never works, she says "So? they're all as crazy as you are..." but I never quit trying...

--rick

Joe: That coppertone Playbike looks pretty killer. I know you've got more Hot Wheels than that showing the pictures. :mrgreen:

Hey SS - You mean this one?!

playbike3.jpg

Ahhhh.... ust like Emporer Penguins, starving, pounded by artic winds and snows, waiting for spring to further the species....
[/end naturalist metaphors]

Mmmmmm shiny coppertone paint. Gotta love it. 8)

Gotta dig out my shifter like that for my black Raleigh Rodeo.

Horrendous?! Man, just when it looks like the temps are going in the right direction, we got a 15 minute white out snow squall today. Temp dropped 10 degrees in a matter of minutes and then it's a crisp 22 out at 9 PM. Which means high teens by morning. Snow/sleet and crap on Saturday. ... :roll: :roll:

well...when I pop my head in..
I Pop right into ...the right spot!!! :D

Still looking good Joe...!!

I'm going to try and Pop in a bit more when I finish a few BMX Builds I am so Close to finishing...

This picture has brought me back....

and you STILL build some of the Nicest Bike in The Land!!

peace,
Kev.

Back