~~~ Huffy Rod ~~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alert Alert ! another no intro guy......

Were is your intro new guy????? I may have missed it but if not, its a polite jester we ask around here ....no worry ....it dose not hurt

Clown asked

What exactly did you do to the metal, besides remove the paint?..

answer second sentance...

then wet sanding using 600 wet, followed by Mother Metal polish. :D

FW

huh?

"Alert Alert ! another no intro guy......

Were is your intro new guy????? I may have missed it but if not, its a polite jester we ask around here ....no worry ....it dose not hurt
"
Did I miss something and do something wrong? I mean besides not noticing the second page and explanation of the stripping process.

Sorry man! did not mean to get you upset! being new to a forum like this it is very polite to introduce yourself! like anywere in life.... let us know alittle about yourself and how you like the bike world ...a little ciber edicate if you will.

think of it like haveing a convercation with friends that you know and along comes a person you do not know (and as kind as he can be) and suddenly begins talking......see were Im going.

sorry about the feathers being ruffled just taking a shot at ya for not being polite :D

as the owner of the red primer bike

SuperDeluxe001edit.jpg

i gotta say i love it...
and i'm impressed...
the space race is on...
we obviously think a lot alike and use a lot of the samp parts groups.
gotta love that shaimno pull pull lark-w.

HuffyMuscle007edit.jpg

lets keep the old and odd parts alive...
and keep building the "original one offs" bicycles...
mike

Back