I can't believe what you find in trash!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to say it. It's simply unbelievable what others have found in the trash. Shocking at times. I think Im going to mosey on out to the local dump and get to know the girls at the check in. Give them my number and ask them to call me when something SWEET, comes in. Im almost serious about that. Could you imagine the call. Uh, it's the dump, can I talk to your husband we have something for him. That would go over great :| .

However my hat is off to all of you who save these gems from a life buried in others waste. :mrgreen:

Man that is awesome... keep on rescuing them bikes. Great job! They don't deserve to be in the trash! I have found a Roadmaster, Huffy, and a 1983 Schwinn in the dumpster... all in almost mint condition.. makes me sad that people would throw away that stuff. Keep it up rescuing them bikes!

man thats how i feel about old cars, they need to be saved, but to bad i dont have enough room for a buncha old cars.

Sometimes you are better off to check the dump yourself, cause the worker dont know what you may consider trash or treasure. When I am diving, I find more awesome non-bicycle related stuff than I do actual bicycles. Also there is scrap metal and stuff that great for creating that bicycle accessory or part that you wanted! So keep on diving! Good Luck!

Once I found a nice computer, monitor, keyboard, scanner, printer, and speakers all in the same dumpster. It is now set up in my basement... my favorite place to chill and hang out at the Rat Rod Bikes forum! 8)

Back