I'm Looking for a Brooks B66...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey all,

I decided to take the plunge and buy a Brooks for my rat rod. I think I want to go with a Honey colored B66 and am having trouble locating a dealer with decent prices on them. I know Permaco has good Brooks prices, but their site says the B66 is "not available". Several other sites I checked don't seem to list the B66 either.

The only online dealer I see that has them is Harris...and they want full retail plus shipping. Anybody know of a shop that stocks the B66?

Thanks,
Dan

sensor said:
dont know where you are but college cyclery has them in stock. got a black b66 there not to long ago

Ok, I found their site, but no info about seats. Can you tell me what they charged for the B66? I'm in New Hampshire so I can't really stop by.

Thanks,
Dan

I live in fl. and can get a black b66 at a bike shop close by anew seat for $80.00 plus shipping l.m.k. t/y Tony 8)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found a place online that sells the B66 for $83 and I'm gonna pull the trigger. I can black or brown. If I spend enough money, I get free shipping too. :D

Can't wait to join the "Sore But" club while I break it in. :p

Dan

Back