kansas city world of wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
february 15-18 the world of wheels show will be at bartle hall in kansas city, missouri. this year there will be an "extreme" section that will showcase ratrod cars and bicycles. this is a HUGE show and from what i understand this is the first year the world of wheels has included this section in their show, and only in a few cities at that. come check it out if ya get a chance.
fast eddie outty

ps, im gonna have a gravity bike or two in the show too!

hey fast eddie
i'll see you there with my bikes in tow...
can't wait...
this is just too awsome...
who would have thought "Rat Bikes" at a World of Wheels event...
think there is about 5 to 6 of us that will make it and about 10 or more bikes
i'm hopeing to get a pict of "Super Deluxe" with Lightning McQueen
ponytailmike
mike

p.s. anyone in the kansas city area should try to make it. would love to see you there

You guys should have a great time! More and more car shows are offering a place for us and we need to represent our hobby!

The Rat Rods have really proven to hold their own against the other vehicles. Look for the Rat Rods to align with us bike guys at these shows. We have alot in common with them guys and gals and they have shown us alot of respect in our area.
It's no longer about chrome and money! The shows are turning back in time to when hard work and backyard engineering, along with a thin wallet, once drew the biggest crowds! We are very lucky to be part of this bike movement and I encourage all of you to get involved.
So let's see what you Rats and Freaks got to offer the Kansas City area people!

im gonna bring my gravity bikes, this will be an awesome opportunity to expose ppl to the sport, and since the building will be full of garage builders all weekend i cant think of a better place to put 'em up for show! i wish my last rrbbo bike was done, but the weather is still not cooperating w/ my painting plans!
fast eddie outty

Heres the three that i'm entering.
009.jpg

004.jpg

Worksman001-1.jpg

Detailed my bikes that i'm putting in the World Of Wheels show this weekend. I decided to change the bars on the mooneyes worksman, heres what it looks like now.

010-8.jpg

011-7.jpg

which do you like better now or then?

Worksman001-1.jpg

002.jpg

Hey Rick-I say bars up! Plus those chrome grips look awsome on that bike!Just my $0.02 :wink:
L8 EM

looks like i'm loaded and ready to go set up

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

i'll be post ing more pict as i get them over the next few days
i'm sooooo excited can't wait :D :D :D

ponytailmike
mike

here is a few pict of the set up we did tonight

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

it's going to be a super fun weekend
and this won't be the last of the pict

ponytailmike
mike

Rat Rod Bikes is represented well. All five of us are members.

Heres Ponytail Mikes
003-11.jpg

Heres Fast Eddies
004-11.jpg

Heres Jons
006-10.jpg

Heres KC Lancers
007-9.jpg

Heres mine
002-8.jpg

001-6.jpg

005-11.jpg

Heres more pictures of the bicycles that were in the show. I will post pictures of some of the cars and motorcycles in other talk
048-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

034-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

032.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Looks Awesome!

How did the weekend go? Did the bikes get lots of traffic? Anyone interested in being part of the club? Eddie, did you questions about the gravity racing? It would have been nice to be there. :(

jeff

i didnt stay by the bikes, lil eddie (my 5 year old) was not wanting to sit still for very long! i did get to feild some questions, seems everytime i walked by there were ppl lookin at the g-bikes. im pretty sure mose kc folks have never seen or heard of a g-bike so i hope i got a few ppl thinkin that they might wanna build one! as for promotion, i wasnt able to put website address or anything like that since i was only an exhibitor, but hopefully someone will google the word "gravity bike" since it was all over my show card! it was a great experience but if i do another big show like that ill make sure to do it on a weekend that the boys are at thier mom's.
fast eddie outty

funny story, i was wondering why i got a few dirty looks when me and lil eddie were having our root beer and funnel cake, then later todd told me that the root beer looked like a dark lager beer the way the company bottled it, those ladies thought i was handing lil eddie (my 5 year old) BEER!
fast eddie outty

that looks like it turned out pretty awesome guys, i must say i can stop drooling over that bare metal coupe in the background of the first set of show pics :shock:

Great show guys. Looks like the Spokesmen had a very good turnout with some cool bikes, I saw some of my favorites in there. That B&S motorized bike is just plain scary :shock: but looks cool as heck. You guys have got some great looking cars down there too, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them also...Kelly

Back