Kung Fuji

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The donor.
dcfc0038.jpg

Basic plan tacked together.
dcfc0055.jpg

In the weeds and raw, test run day :D
rr6-1.jpg

Kung Fuji Completed
100_0377.jpg

Poser with the "Rat Bike Build Off" winner on CBN.
100_0379.jpg

My attempt at being "artsy"
100_0385.jpg

The awesome shirt that she one. Thanks Budzilla!
100_0378.jpg

Quickie clip of her. Click to see video, sorry no sound :oops:

Fuji Flyby............

your number tag on you rear wheel is that a cattle tag because thats what it looks like

I have no idea what that is....it was in a pile of parts and thought it would look neat back there as a mini number plate.

i love your "antiquing " it so much better than just a straight up rattle can color
gives the bikes life I think
and I bet you got one heck of a pile a parts to play with!

i really like the version were it had sids speed shop on it

Thanks for posting the pictures kenny, it's an extremely cool bike. Absolutely one of my favorite customs. Great attention to detail, like the paint antiquing and handlebar wrap make it sing. Great build photos too, it's cool to see the process, where it started from and what it ended up as. I had recalled seeing it in your intro thread, and it kinda jumped out at me in the picture of your garage (as posted in the T-shirt thread)

Superb!

-Mp

Thanks!
The skull was a 2 dollar ring that I glued on there.
The one on the suicide brake is an Auto Zone shift knob I had in the parts box.

Hey Primer, I was going to leave it like that, but it was for a "rat" contest so I thought it looked a little to "machiney" with out the paint. So I painted it blue and white and grey and red primer and then sanded away sections to make her look used and abused. :lol:

Hey multi, that handle bar wrap.....sssshhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but that's brown electical tape. hee hee

Back