Late Entry.......Factory Ride....... update 7/14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Starting off with a huffy 10 speed frame (dumpster find) :)

handlebars and stem i found in the garage :D

same with the fork!!!

and struts....lol forgot i had this stuff :shock:

first mock up

it needs something....o i know cardboard....

mock up

metal time

more to come!!!!!!

Re: Late Entry.......Factory Ride....... pic heavy

Interesting....

I really like where this ons going!

sorry for no updates no progress ...my girlfrind went in for emergency surgery to remove a cyst from her ovary....everthing came out good though and she s home now...ill try to sneek in some work when shes knocked out from her pain meds hehehehe lol jk :D

I can't believe you had those forks and trusses just sitting around. :shock:

Really nice build going on that frame. I reconized the forks right away as a set I have on a Mossberg 3-speed from the 70's. I pulled out my pics of it and found it was a match frame and all. Mossberg is a gun factory based in Little Falls New York. Their bikes were rebadged frames like a lot of bikes back then and was a feable atempt to save their factory workers jobs.
I had set my Mossberg aside a few years back avoiding parting it out for my projects. Your build is an inspiration to get it back on my project list as a skinny tired cruiser, something i thought of doing last spring when I documented my bikes with picture folders. Can't wait to see what you do with the paint.

GL

Ive had those forks for a while and love them and never had the right build for them until now...got a little bit done yesterday ill put pics up later

Back