Light Ideas and set-ups

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
october said:
ParkRNDL said:
Was yours a simple straighforward cut-some-wires-and-solder-in-batteries-and-a-switch kind of deal?

--rick

yes :)

oct.

w00t. KMart is my friend, thanks for the heads-up. I got the lens cover off in about 2 seconds, and I took the reflector "cone" off the front of the LEDs... but how did the rest of the thing come apart? i see the screws behind the reflector that hold the board to the housing, but the wires off the back of the board go down into the neck... and I cant find any external screws to get this thing apart...

i just cruised thru your build thread in RRBBO1... if I ever get around to putting this thing together right, is it okay if I hound you a little for details on rewiring it?

tanx--

--rick

i dont really remember how it came apart... i am pretty sure i had to cut or break the housing somewhere... i will look to see if i have the housing... yeah, i wired a AA battery holder and a DPDT switch, but again, i will have to take a look at it...

oct.

Back