>> Maximum Overdrive II<< New pics Feb 4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Many thanks to whoever alerted the masses to this on Craigslist about 3 months ago. It took forever to finalize the deal and get the money paid and get it sent etc. but it was worth the wait and a very reasonable price was paid.

NewTjet1.jpg

NewTjet2.jpg

PS I also got my Schwinn S-2's and cleaned them up! Just MINTY fresh!

S2Wheels1.jpg

Re: >> Maximum Overdrive II<<

that's one of the coolest tank bikes out there

yeshoney said:
Many thanks to whoever alerted the masses to this on Craigslist about 3 months ago. It took forever to finalize the deal and get the money paid and get it sent etc. but it was worth the wait and a very reasonable price was paid.

Snipped photos...

PS I also got my Schwinn S-2's and cleaned them up! Just MINTY fresh!

S2Wheels1.jpg

Yo Joe,
What are the other wheels sitting with the (arrrghh, way to nice) S-2's? I think I have some like them.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

REC,
They are a pair of Drop step Prewar's that have been powdercoated and strung to a set of War time blackout New departure wheels. I got them a couple of months ago off ebay from a guy in Michigan. Not bad for $75 considering the cost of the spokes was near that much alone.

Joe

Got the bike up into the stand and started the mock up. Really early stages but I also got the chainguard in the mail because the guy forgot to put it in the box.

24Tjeta.jpg

24Tjetb.jpg

24Tjetc.jpg

Back