my daddy's day gift

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i went to the in laws tonight which i really wasn't in the mood for but as usual i went. When i got to the back yard my mother in law grabbed me to give me my gift. I haven't really had time to look at it to much and don't know a ton about these things but i always wanted a nice mountain bike and her neighbor happened to be selling his so they bought it for me. It's a cannondale rush in army green and i love it. I have some tweaking to do in the suspension and i have to get different pedals (not ready to jump into clip less yet) So if anyone has a descent set of platform pedals laying around let me know how much i can't put one of the crappy pedals i have laying around on it. Also anyone know how to tell the years of one of these? The hydraulic brakes are gonna take a lil getting use to also having brakes that actually stop is weird...lol I'll have better pix tomorrow sun was going down when i finally got a chance to get one

DSCN0810.jpg

Back