My first gender reasignment. Update 3/3/09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my new tubing roller (in the background) so, I thought for my first project I will start out simple and convert one of the many girls frames I have laying around. Started with a girls CWC frame and a newer Huffy I garbage picked. The tubes from the Murray look like they are going to be to short so now I need to buy some tubing.
Picture190.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Re: My first gender reasignment.

Give us a heads up on how good or bad the tubing bender works. I want one if they work worth a flip. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Give us a heads up on how good or bad the tubing bender works. I want one if they work worth a flip. :lol:

That was my question too! I have been so close to buying one a hundred times and always wonder if they work properly.

well.......i know youve got a good eye so this one ill be watching closely!
i know that welding cart also(harbor freight right? ive got the same one :mrgreen: )

That's quite similar to the Hiawatha I did. When we scrap at the shop, we cut all the tubing out of the bikes now. It's nice to be able to make womens bikes in to mens bikes.

DSC02833.jpg

I really like what you do when you do do what you do. Really a great look of masculinity. Cool. Now I have an idea what I need to do to mine. Thanks

great job matching that angle. very nice. you bent it in just the right area.

Back