my girlfriends bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is my girlfriends bike that I want and will give it to me but I have to find a girls bike so I can fix it up for her.

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

And my favorite sticker!
IMG_0099.jpg

sticker is great .....I might have to borrow that to post on the CL Bike Forum. That place is loaded with Hipsters.

Find her a bike and customize them both with complimentary colors.

hipster.jpg

Found mostly in a predominately liberal metropolis or salvation army changing rooms, the hipster is characterized by their "better than you" attitude concerning soul/pop music, retro fashion and old bicycles.

And daddy's rich and they hate him.

superflygeoff said:
hipster.jpg

Found mostly in a predominately liberal metropolis or salvation army changing rooms, the hipster is characterized by their "better than you" attitude concerning soul/pop music, retro fashion and old bicycles.

And daddy's rich and they hate him.

Hahahahaha! That's exactly what they are. You forgot tight designer jeans and second hand shirt.

right!

I hail from the pioneer valley, which includes northampton. Home to smith college and "dude, like the best record store ever..." i am constantly annoyed by the stagnant attitude of these folks. Although i do rub elbows with them from time to time dancing at The Basement (i dig the big bopper, and olde R&B is "in" now) its good to have a release. THANKS GUYS!

northampton......

ever gone inside the abandoned mental hospital on the hill?

i have. looking back on it it was a really bad idea, but i'm glad i did.

the words and pictures comic museum, pinnochio's pizza, pearl st., loud music fest... are things i remember from past trips to or through northampton...

a local!
my friend and i almost broke into the laundry house, its down around back, but we though better of it and vowed to come back. ha.
let me know if you ever come back down, they had a bike cruise monday nights last year, we'll see if they do it again. ill try to talk my friend into it.

Okay i read "BigBopper" I LOVE HIM! He sings that Chantilly lace song.. Yeah i love it :D Im probably the only 16 yr old in the world who knows who the big bopper is hahaha.

This one has 26 X 1.75 tires on it. I'm not sure if they're the correct tires or not. It's calling her name............

I'm not sure. I'm sure the 2.125 tires would fit these wheels but I'm not sure the tires would fit in the rear dropouts. I just went out and measured the distance between the seat stays at exactly the point where the tire goes and it's 2-1/2" and the front forks are slightly wider, maybe 2-5/8". I put 2.125 Balloon tires on my wifes 60 Schwinn Debutante which is a middleweight bike. They fit and do not rub anywhere but they're tight. The Wald balloon size fenders were too wide for the frame but the Wald middleweight fenders do the job.......

Back