Need bike shop type posters/banners

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK, so I will be setting up my new shop in the coming weeks. I've been in between permanent dwellings for the past year and all my work has had to be done outside, I'm happy to be back in a shop.

The shop has 1 small garage door and 2 regular doors, this part will hold my 4 wheelers and wave runner, be bike parking and stay open to pull a car in for work. There is a work bench and I will do wood work and welding down there. There is a full upstairs that at one time was an apartment, now it has one large room, a separate kitchen, and bathroom. Half of this space will be a hang out area, couch, comfy sack, tv, video games. The couch will be used to "split" the room in half. The other half will be my bike shop. I will have bike parts on the walls, a bike work stand, a work bench/countertop. I will be making a sign to put inside to make believe it's a real business, the name will be "Fat Fenders Bike Shop." (my last name is Fender, there is some double meaning there)

Anyway, does anyone have any posters or banners they could donate for that authentic bike shop look? I will be hitting up my LBS for the same, but they are kind of slack. Possibility of them closing down, so I need to remain a fresh face so I might be able to scoop up some inventory.

Back