Old Bicycles stuck in Trees

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of you may have seen these pictures before but I think it's still amazing.

bikeintree1.jpg

bikeintree2.jpg

bikeintree3.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
That top one almost looks photoshopped to me?
Couldn't resist...
Any normal Schwinn would have been swallowed up by this Giant Redwood but not this stretch Dyno.
treebike.jpg

that top one is photoshopped......... look how much space is between the headtube and the seatpost tube...........

First pic- It might not be Photoshop, but I don't think that it "grew" like that. My guess it the frame got cut in half and then the halves were fastened to the tree somehow. After a few years, the tree would heal, and any non-bike person would pass it and be AMAZED!!! (I also think a tree growing around a frame would tweak it pretty good)

I'm almost tempted to plant a tree and strap a bike to it, to see what we have in 20 years or so. Wonder if Walmart still has some of those black friday stingrays?

wonder if sensor has any pics of the tree bike at the shop. thats right we have a bike on display that a tree grew around then it was cut down and we were offered the part with the bike in it.

Back