Oliver's Vandal Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw the pixie's that Randy did and really like them. My son's help me dissassemble and paint.

Before
0606071726.jpg

during
0606071851.jpg

0609071339.jpg

After
0610071055.jpg

0610071056.jpg

0610071056a.jpg

that came out great!

he looks like he's super excited!

i'm guessing he was so anxious to ride the finished chopper, that he put on his shoes without looking? :mrgreen:

october said:
i'm guessing he was so anxious to ride the finished chopper, that he put on his shoes without looking? :mrgreen:

That is his new thing- 2 different shoes- one a rainbow Chuck and the other a white tennie.

Thanks for the comments... Now I have another to do Carter.

tell ur son im gonna race him on my Pink Pixie :) Nice bike man, My dad always used 2 work on bikes with me when i was little, not no more.. i miss it. Oh well NICE BIKE MAN!!

ricksterr1221 said:
tell ur son im gonna race him on my Pink Pixie :) Nice bike man, My dad always used 2 work on bikes with me when i was little, not no more.. i miss it. Oh well NICE BIKE MAN!!

I don' t know Ricksterr, the little bugger is fast with no fear. Those cranks spin like there is no tommorrow.

Yes it is lots of fun building with the kids. Their paint technique is lacking but it will get there.

Back