Portland Indiana bike show/swap?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard about a bike show/swap meet in Portland Indiana this coming weekend? I'm trying to find out more info and/or if it's worth going to. More importanly, where in Indiana is Portland!?

Never heard of the event or portland, but I'd like to know if it's going on and the time/ location. I'll ask around for info.

Looks like Portland is about 90 miles from me, too far for a broke guy like me. I still can't find info on a swap/show.

Portland is on the east side of Indiana, not far from the Ohio border and just north of I-70. Official start date is July 16 but you can show up on Monday the 14th. Its a great meet but you have to be a member to camp or vend, which is 25 bucks to join then they charge 60 bucks to camp, vend. You can park out front and walk in but their is still a daily general admission.

I go ahead and pay the 85 bucks and consider it a vacation, what the heck thats cheaper than staying at a state park and a lot more fun!.........Don

It goes all week, but nothing happens on Saturday except judging for the show bikes, (mostly scooters), and a lot of folks head out early on Friday. Wednesday and Thursday are the best days.

If you were to just go those 2 days you could sleep out front in yer vehicle and just pay the general admission the first day you go (then sneak in the next day for free........ :shock: hahaha

Back