Possible build off theme...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was down in Galveston two weeks ago. I went to my shop that I get a lot of my parts at down there, Island Bicycle Company. He had a bicycle on the floor that was built for Galveston Ball High School Project Graduation. This bike was sick, it was built up yellow and purple, this is G Ball's colors. I had never seen solid purple tires. I think the shop owner is on this site from time to time but I am not sure of his username. I just thought that with all of the bikes built around here this is a great reason to build one. If graduation wasn't two weeks away, I would have built one for La Porte's. If you don't know what Project Graduation is, it's is a safer alternative to the after graduation parties that used to happen, back in the day. They basically have an all night party, non alcohol, at the school and have a lot of give away stuff. They can't leave until morning. Surprisingly, most of the seniors go. I am going back down to the island on Monday. If it is still in the shop I will get some pictures.

Back