RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 11/9/10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 10/12/10

And Jeff, straighten out that front fork so you can use 2 hands while you ride AND shotgun that beer...ah,beverage!

SO there is one problem with this months ride. I have to work until 8. I may be able to get out early though..

... same as last time for me, I'll need to leave the ride at 9:45ish, so if you can't get started until late... eh, probably still worth it. I'll go.

I may have some crap to do with Boy's school that night. I'll know more later.

Ian, we can go early and get primed at the Eel Pot waiting for Bo. If I go I'll drag Tim out also.

looks like I will have to meet up with you guys. Jeff will be at the green at 7 and I will get out of work at 8 and meet you guys out on the road. Don't get too tipsy without me.

Sorry about not making it last night. I felt like ...., but still went out to test drive a car. Which I don't fit in. There's no way I could have ridden and had any drinks though.

thatismytruck said:
I felt like poop, but still went out to test drive a car. Which I don't fit in. There's no way I could have ridden and had any drinks though.
If I can fit in a "Miata"......You can fit in anything! :lol:

KOTA said:
thatismytruck said:
I felt like poop, but still went out to test drive a car. Which I don't fit in. There's no way I could have ridden and had any drinks though.
If I can fit in a "Miata"......You can fit in anything! :lol:

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
^^^ THAT I want to see...

No photos. It didn't happen. :lol: :lol:

I had to fold myself in half to get into Ian's. :oops:

well what do you know, Larry does fit in a Miata...

3016614322_190f768b88.jpg

The ride was fun. I didn't remember a camera as I went straight form work. AJ busted out with his streched out machine and there was only 4 of us. We had a great time.

BOSKIPPER said:
The ride was fun. I didn't remember a camera as I went straight form work. AJ busted out with his streched out machine and there was only 4 of us. We had a great time.

Sad I missed it. I will ride in the cold in a couple of weeks though.

Latest posts

Back