Rat Rod Bikes that I found

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went back there today... those two bikes were still there. The female black rat bike had white wheels, and also white handle grips. The bikes were burried on a whole bunch of metal... causing the rear wheel to bend.. made me sick. My dad and I are going to offer some cash soon for the bikes.

Went over there today... the owner was really grumpy and had a bad attitude. My dad and I offered him some money for the bikes... but the cranky dude said no.. because he said he was fixing them up.... I found that funny because they'd been there for at least since June 2007, and they've been outside all winter long in this crappy weather.

Time for plan B... STEAL THE BICYCLES.. lol just kidding. 8)

I'll bet if you go back in a few weeks, and make an offer to re-do both bikes, if you can keep one for yourself, he would be more then grateful. There might just be the chance that he'd say "keep them both". :shock: Any way talk to him and tell him about YOUR hobby............Oh Yeah, Don't do any of this without your parents' permission. 8)

Keep looking!

Don't ya hate people like that. A long time ago my dad and I stopped by a guys house, saw a rusty Austin Healey out back, to see if he'd sell it. Out hobbles some old guy that looks like he's minutes away from death, and states that he's "going to fix that one up one of these days". Yeah, right. Just be honest and say you're greedy old man.

Yep. I let it go because I wouldn't want to pay that guy either. There are a lot more great abandoned bicycles out there! 8) You just have to look in the right places.

Get a pair of bikes of the same size, doll 'em up to look like the two there, and about 4am switch 'em! Old grump probably wouldn't notice. :mrgreen:

Back