Rats-Coot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too funny. Now he can make it any length he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you are still in the build...
Oh yeah! I have to finish building a trailer for my 18' kayak. It's been sitting in my cellar for about 15yrs. My wife just didn't have the strength to lift it on the truck rack any longer....Then, after FIFTEEN YEARS, it dawned on me, make a trailer. So 24' of square tubing, 20' of angle iron, it's almost done!...Thanks for asking!
018_zps41c1eee5.jpg

Is he ever going to be surprised you found that invisible paint to update it for him.:grin:
I tried a few coats on the scoot...I'm not sure I like it. There's a couple of runs, so I'll strip it and do it over.
005_zps8cd26162.jpg

KOTA, Is this gonna be your Finished Build pic with the Inviso-Paint? :D

Come on kota don't let sensor post invisible bike cat ;)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I'll finish it, just don't know when. My wife and I ride more, but I've seem to have lost my passion for building, anything!....Who knows, maybe it'll come back. I used to have so much FUN building bikes. Right now, it's just not there..You guys always have been, and always will be, GREAT!

THANKS!

I hear ya Larry. Passion for hobbies can be cyclic (pardon pun), depending on where you're at in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back