remember this higgins girl..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone not sure if you guys remember this girl.........she wasn't lookin to hot when I brought her home............

2uij1c4.jpg

so I got her a new dress..........

2iu7zao.jpg

and today I started putting her together.............I think shes got a date...haha

jfgk1v.jpg

1zpgnpk.jpg

205xwky.jpg

anyways,this is what she looks like ....I'm still working on her...so if anyone has any info about this bike...like maybe the year ..please let me know what you think of her......thanks

Lovely new dress for the girl. How did you do the graphics on the chainguard as they look very professional.

Great job! I'd say that is a mid sixties, (towards the very end of JCH production run), Huffy made Jc Higgins bicycle.

cman said:
Lovely new dress for the girl. How did you do the graphics on the chainguard as they look very professional.

thanks... I used green 3M tape ...and a whole lot of patience....I painted it completely blue ..then taped it off..and finished it off with the white....I actually got the idea from a rat rod member.

Unchained said:
Great job! I'd say that is a mid sixties, (towards the very end of JCH production run), Huffy made Jc Higgins bicycle.

thanks for the info...

abel01 said:
.............I think shes got a date...haha

That's right, she does..I'll pick her up at eight!

Back