Schwinn Predator : ABORTED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to pick up this bad boy soon!!!

011502010405010305200808032f4e6f23c.jpg

Steve helped me identifying this, thanks Steve!! I'm going to pay a lot for it ($55) but hey, it's a Schwinn Predator, what'cha gonna do. I never put any money in the economy anyway. :D Once I get it, I'll take a lot of pictures... stay tuned.

Re: Schwinn Predator

You don't wanna know what I did to an old predator frame a few years back ...........
ratasiadonor3.jpg

Yes you do! :mrgreen: .......
021_19.jpg

025_23.jpg

Psssst ..... Save the Scrambler! :shock: :(

Re: Schwinn Predator

Haha Chainsaw that is Cool!!! I love the springer fork along with the head light hahaha.

The seller selling the Predator emailed me back and told me he sold it after we already set up a date for me to pick it up.. hmmmm, oh well, looks like my $55 will be going to something more Cool. :D

Chainy please save the Scrambler... I'm begging you!!!! Hehehehe. :D Thank you... but seriously that is a way Cool Freakbike. 8)

As I rmember ... the predator frame weighed a ton! Just like most Schwinns I've across. Notice I said "Most Schwinns" ! Meaning not all so you Schwinn guys please leave me alone. :(

I think I do have a small chunk of Predator meat left in the grinder didn't eat it yesterday, maybe the BB even!

When I was a lad, oh around '83 I'd say, me folks bought me a brandy-new Predator! It had a chrome frame, frewheel hub, and goofy neon green-trimmed alien/space looking decals, which I immediately took off along with the reflectors and chainguard!! :lol: Looked much better after that. ~Adam

Back