Something was missing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
While I've had a number of different bikes, geared and otherwise, which got stolen, wrecked, sold or traded off, I've always managed to keep a ratty old coaster on the side, for pretty much my entire adult life. That changed during RRBO 4. When I tried to "borrow" Ol' Droppy's wheels for my entry, the rear, which had been straightened too many times already, spit a spoke and went taco. Droppy got converted to a 10-spd, which I've recently been refining with parts and labor into a somewhat heavy but awesome distance rider. I've got a customized Chinese "Schwinn" that's functional, but it's not ratty, and it's construction is too light weight for anything resembling hard use. Mr. Goodyear? Ha! Clean, tall geared thief magnet. I'm not leaving it outside unattended, or slamming off the asphalt with that. Anyway, Beatcad hooked me up 8) with an old cast-off middleweight AMF frame, and I'm back in business. :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32294

Latest posts

Back