^^Spike^^

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, this bike has had many different looks but I think I like this one the best. Went a little crazy with the spikes. 15 total!
100_1246.jpg

100_1239.jpg

100_1241.jpg

100_1243.jpg

100_1242.jpg

100_1244.jpg

I rode this downtown last Sat. and had a blast... it rides like a 20" with the small front sprocket!!

Well if you want more spikes, You need to get a fender and run 2 lines of spikes parallel to each other down the middle of the fenders, I have seen this before i just do not remember where. Thought i would say something. Looks good man.

just happened to be by the cemetery today and snapped a couple pics....plan to go back after dark someday(night :D ) and see how the pics. turn out!
100_1280.jpg

100_1281.jpg

Odd little side story about the location. I had gotten a free b/w disposable camera with a cig. purchase and took some outdoor pics and a few indoor. Of all the pics, only the ones from the cemetery had "orbs" in them. ALOT! It wasnt rainy and the camera was clean. Heres a pic of me at the doors of the crypt and you can see all the orbs:
Rose2.jpg

not too sure what to make of it...weird...

after that pic I sat down and the wife took a few steps back and took this pic:
Rose1.jpg

only one orb and some weird smoke, she wasnt smoking.

Regardless of cause they are really cool pictures. Black and white pictures have a certain purity about them.

Latest posts

Back