Spring Time!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
march%20fourth%20marching%20band%20lgjpg.jpg

MarchFourth-Marching-Band-.jpg

Be careful Walker, as you know, the ice on our lakes this year is thin due to the record warm temperatures of this unprecedented winter. In spite of this and having said all that, have fun! :thumbsup:

Looks like this Sunday will be 60 plus !
But I will be watching the St Patrick's Day
Parade in New Haven with friends. If interested I will give you an address you
can party with us. Talk about matching bands,omg,this is the Best. ...Stevil

We hit 74-degrees here yesterday :happy: but it rained all day :20: and then it got dark :( but it'll be warm with no rain today :) but I have to go to work :confused: ... retired

We hit 74-degrees here yesterday :happy: but it rained all day :20: and then it got dark :( but it'll be warm with no rain today :) but I have to go to work :confused: ... retired

Jose, Small world. My friend Ron ,who I've known for a few years stopped by the other night and was telling me about this guy at one of his stops in NH that had this really cool bike that he built. Long story short, turns out it was you. He works for Bobrow Distributing. Funny. :)

Jose, Small world. My friend Ron ,who I've known for a few years stopped by the other night and was telling me about this guy at one of his stops in NH that had this really cool bike that he built. Long story short, turns out it was you. He works for Bobrow Distributing. Funny. :)
WOW, Jane! Talk about a small world; I know exactly who you're taking about!!! :)

Latest posts

Back