Super Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So I threw some wheels, crank & a seat on this thing & hopefully will take it for a ride tonight. Next step is to do a little sanding & the primer it. What color do you guys think? I was thinking flat black with silver forks but then again I was thinking about a metal flake paint & silver forks. This thing is 11 feet long.
P6170004.jpg

P6170003.jpg

Metal flake it out. You can get cans of metal flake clear, spray it over some wild candy color.

I've got a set of wheels and tires from a Schwinn OCC chopper, they're a little rusty, but you'd just have to clean/paint them and put a freewheel on the rear. PM me if you're interested. I was thinking about keeping them for future use, but if you need 'em, I don't mind!

hey brah my first chopper i made was waaaaay long like that one. please put a gusset in the neck tube of that bike.
the stress that neck is going to go through it is just a matter of time when it will snap. THANK GOD mine went just cruzin down the road and
not when i was pushing 45 mph down hill in shorts and a tee shirt.

Well I primed, wet sanded, painted the bike a light orange color using Krylon & then sprayed glitter & then clear coat. Also covered the seat in some zebra that I had left over from another project. Trying to get this thing ready for the show this up coming Saturday since it's the only bike I have now.
P6210001-1.jpg

P6210002-1.jpg

the paint is sweet! i think you need a fatter rear tire tho. to fill it out.

dont worry stretch, hes gotta one comin courtesy of Easy E!!!! chopper looks good rusty! love the flake job...

Easy E

what kind of tire is it? you can tell me, i wont tell.. :wink: :lol:

Back