Super Mini Schwinn Stingrays

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of had a rat rod attitude when it was my dad's birthday. Instead of just going out to the store and spending money, I made him something instead. So here they are, I made him two mini Stingrays out of paper clips, toothpicks, leather material, thick construction paper, and tin foil all put together with Elmer's Glue to finally finish two Schwinn Stingrays... here they are...

ms1.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms4.jpg

Zoom...

ms6.jpg

Here they are on the banana seat.

ms2.jpg

And finally, I put together a Cool display hehehehe 8)

ms5.jpg

LUCKY DAD!!!! 8)

fast eddie.....good juju HAHAHAHA....excellent play on words.

Those mini's are really cool, and I only wish I could take the time to make something like that, then have the heart to give them away. That truly is a special gift!
Jon

Do you got any pics of you or your dad riding them? :mrgreen:

Those are great little bikes and the display case is equally cool! I love to see the artistic side of gift giving.

Small stuff and I don't get along to well. I think it's cause I have ten thumbs instead of ten fingers!

Thanks a lot for the great comments guys!!! I appreciate the comments very much.

You guys are hilarious lol... I can't get my dad to ride it but I could burrow Upper Class White Trash's fly hahahaha.

I really don't mind working on these bikes, yes they take awhile but each bicycle I make takes less time and has more quality. Sooo... If you have a Cool bike that you want to see made out of Toothpicks and Paper clips let me know and I will try and recreate it super mini!!! Just give me a picture for me to look unto something when I'm building it. I can't guarentee I can make all you guy's bikes... but I will try and do as many as I can. I will ship it to you for free in the future... but I don't know how to do that and it will take a couple years lol...

Thanks all for the great comments!!! :mrgreen:

SWEET! Gotta be better than watching the idiot box. I've got jars of stuff and glue and some SS welding wire wasting space so........

Back