Under the bridge in Sac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Anybody got any information on this one ? heard it waz gonna be next week on sun.the 7th,but need more !

Hey Ralph the buick club swap meet under the bridge is happening next Sunday the 7th. It starts early and I think spaces are either $20 or $25....the parking lot it's in is at 21st and X .... I'll be there with some stuff for sale.....

no it is not it is that day but it will be held down by the car museum under the freeway there. i might just have to do hunting to treasure now that i am in a build off lol.

The Buick Club Swap is still under the bridge.......The towe swap is the one they moved to the lot over by the museum...
a_SWAP_MEET_20101.jpg

maybe they changed it when i got the cal auto museum deal i get in the mail the other day it said it was going to be down by the museum. then again nothing to say they did not change their mind. i am gonna try to make it i really need to fix the falcon though

Hey Adam- the Buick swap is different from the auto museum swap.......They have nothing to do with the auto museum and they've been putting on the same swap in the same place for at least 10 years.....The California Auto Museum swap will be held on March 7th at the new location in the lot near the museum.
swap-meet-20101.jpg

Hope to see you all down there at under the freeway.I will be there selling some stuff so i can buy some more stuff.lol.But really if you are there and want to trade we can do that kind of stuff also.

karfer67 said:
lol maybe i should bring my paint

Please no graffiti ! dont want you to get busted, till u pinstripe my pedal car . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greg66 said:
I GOT TO MEET A.S.BOLTNUT 8) ITS COOL TO MEET MEMBERS IN PERSON :mrgreen:THE PEDAL CAR LOOKS REAL GOOD.

hey greg66 !yah as you said allways 8) (cool) to meet and talk with members face to face ..

P.S.sent you a pm....

Latest posts

Back