what are you doin for memorial day?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01403.jpg
sanding the J.C. Higgins. by the way...when did bike companies stop using skip tooths?

Well, I had BIG plans this weekend to work out a trade with someone for a 20' steel Cargo frieght container box. I had planned to go work out the trade...and have a heavy wrecker service pick it up...and drive it out to my house and drop it......but then the friggin' rain set in....ALL weekend. This 20' container is going to be my bike storage and workshop out back of my house....something that I've desperately wanted for a very long time.

The weather broke enough yesterday for me to go out to a couple local flea markets with my wife.....and I've got a couple bicycle leads....that I hope to pick up next weekend.

The only thing actually bike related I did this weekend was finnish mounting a vintage springer pan seat on my project WCC bike. I made an adapter seat post at work this week.......and today I shot a couple welds on it.....tomorrow I'll take the post to work and drop it in our commercial steel bluer machine.

Rain rain go away!!!!!! :cry:

raind friday sprinkeld sat most of sunday then it hit like 60 65 70 and today was nice.. I had 2 goto the hospital i fked up my neck..

no whats worse the rain...

ok i live in western washington it rains here, alot ... not hard but often a little almost every day... not today though sun was out hit near 80 just a light breeze... perfect day couldnt ask for a better one to WORK... doh

all day long i watched families ride bye on bikes visit lost family members

as the perfect day to cruise goes bye...

but at least i had an evening stroll and a bbq at sunset so it wasnt all bad didnt rein

Rat Rod said:
TexasXXX said:
Rain rain go away!!!!!! :cry:

I feel your pain bro...same story north on 45. :cry:

Yeah man, I'm north on 45 too....I'm almost 70 miles north of Houston.

it's STILL raining off and on here!!!! Must have been bad enough last night in the middle of the night because we lost power.......

Instead of building bicycles I'm strongly considering building an Ark ...lol

Back