what would you pay for a new

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Masterson said:
I would pay $88.00! :lol:

No...these are the REAL reproductions :mrgreen: :wink:

myself........i might trade some junk i have lying around and then flip it........i liked the krates and stingrays when i was a kid but, i want a grown up bike now :p
not bagging on them(im just too big to ride one)

bigredddaddy said:
Is'nt there a site that sells the 3 or 5 speed stick shift? I've been looking for the 3sp with no luck.
Hyper performance has a big selection. As for the topic at hand, I *heard* that the Grey Ghosts were markedly worse quality wise than the earlier repros, I saw an Apple Krate on the local CL today for $350...

Then again, there are way too many stingray geeks out there that love to yap and yap...I'd stay under $400 for sure. These were going dime a dozen last year for $155 ea.

The MSRP on them was $500.00. I just shipped my last one to a customer in LA. I got $400 plus shipping and insurance.

i got an APPLE KRATE guard off RatRod, made earlier than my 06 GREY GHOST the "A K" is in much better shape, the chrome is the main thing IMO, the GG was definatley cheap-o on the shiny parts.not a bad bike alltogether but the parts finish wasnt that great. actually my grape repop is in better shape too in comparison and ive rode it all summer.

Back