Where would you put it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seat post that is. The duct taped blue bar is going to be the new seat post. I want to cut the old one flat but i dont want to take it out completely for support reasons. I want the seat to sit close to the rear tire but not to close. Im thinking hard about a bannana seat but am unsure right now. Any feed back would be great. Im debating on wether to stretch the front or not.At the bottom is a pic of my jamis earth cruiser sex change bike. It needs more finishing work but rides great!
FRAME001.jpg

FRAME002.jpg

FRAME003.jpg

FRAME004.jpg

FRAME005.jpg

Thought about bending it? By that I mean bend it to where the outside of the curve is facing the chain stays and rear tire and the last couple of inches of the seat tube (at the top) is completely vertical.

I would ditch the blue seat tube and put a banana seat on as low and as far back as you can. I have a blue glittery seat for cheap if you need one.

We need to see the front, the whole bike, to know if it needs stretching or not.

I like the space between the sets of chainstays. A number or name plate could go there.

Latest posts

Back