Who is going to to the Turlock swap meet- Jan 28-29 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i am excited .. tell me more about this Relics ride..Port city is the one on El Dorado ????

M.Martian said:
Pretty much the same people show up to both Stockton and Mike's swap. Tony puts on a great show and there are a lot of great bikes to look at and some good stuff to buy. Not usually a big swap area for bike stuff inside, but usually the bigger vendors are there.

And don't forget that the Relics ride is on Sunday ay 10am in Stockton at Port City Cyclery.

I went to the Turlock show with my family. I actually bought a bicycle! A rusty neglected Higgins lady's bike. Otherwise, nothing terribly special.

Note to dealers: If you're going to have a space at a swap meet, make sure you're actually at your booth so you can answer questions and sell things. Or have a capable back up working it, with price tags on everything. There were scores of booths where I was trying to figure out who's stuff it was, but no one was there.

Back