Victory Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finished it up this morning and took it over to Wheeler Army airfield for pics. It's a 1942 Hawthorne.

index.php

DSCI0097 - Copy.JPG

DSCI0098.JPG

DSCI0105.JPG

DSCI0084.JPG

DSCI0109.JPG

DSCI0107.JPG

DSCI0110.JPG

DSCI0111.JPG

The build thread:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/victory-flyer.101642/

Last edited by a moderator:
I took it for another ride, on the flat and downhill it's fine, but any incline and it's a tank. I'll be going to Pearl Harbor, Hickam Field, Ford Island, and a couple other famous places pretty soon for some more pics. I'll post them in the "My Neighborhood" section.

I really like the pic with the vintage plane in the background. Great theme build!
:thumbsup:

I was trying to add this photo as the first pic, but my computer keeps blocking it. I can post anywhere else fine. Moderator, can you place this as the first pic for judging?

View attachment 48366
Good choice, that is a better pic!

Sweet military rat build! I've been out of touch lately. When did you move to Hawaii?

In January, changing from the earliest to latest time zone gives me an extra day for the build off!:dance2: I'm continuing my education here.

This bike is using the seat I got from you on our last deal, and the handle grips came off the Portafold.

In January, changing from the earliest to latest time zone gives me an extra day for the build off!:dance2: I'm continuing my education here.

This bike is using the seat I got from you on our last deal, and the handle grips came off the Portafold.

Oh yeah, that is one of the seats I bought in Malaka, Malaysia a few years back while on vacation.
Malaka-Savannah-Jacksonville-Philippines-Hawaii

Latest posts

Back