High Cool Factor Observations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Greetings all ye rat rod bike building brethren (and sistern, wait, sorry @Funkme , that didn't come out right!?)

Usually a thread about things we find cool about the builds accompanies every RRB build off. So I thought, since I will not be participating with a build this time around, I would start the thread and make the first observation.

Mine is simple. There are at least 14 builder names that I haven't seen on a build off in a couple of times around the block. And a few that I have never seen in my 3+ years of regular participation.

That is so COOL! I love the variety of this group and the creative nature of the builds! RaT oN!

This is going to be "cool".....Handlebars at 6' and seat at 5'....This bike could make a 260lb..6ft guy like me, feel (and look) like a 10 year old kid again! (except for the bald head and full white beard)

"King Krate" by pvwacko
d1e90572cda5d13a987d5470855d68c1.jpg

This is going to be "cool".....Handlebars at 6' and seat at 5'....This bike could make a 260lb..6ft guy like me, feel (and look) like a 10 year old kid again! (except for the bald head and full white beard)

"King Krate" by pvwacko
d1e90572cda5d13a987d5470855d68c1.jpg

So is Waco building this bike for the compilation? If so hold on tight Paul has got some mad skills !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back