✯✪♞'PONY EXPRESS'♞✪✯ --- CLASS 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
14.jpg

Always wanted to build a 3 wheeler,so will finally get the chance for this build-off.
1. I purchased a trike rear a few years back from the USA.
2. Found a cool frame near the dumpsters last winter(Greek).
3. Have a old 26" electric front wheel that I rewired(cheap from UK).
4. Have some massive apes(Germany)

Has to be light and fast.
Less is the best.

Funk-a-dilliscious !

Beach tires on that trike I hope. And ride vid with you spinning it out in the white sands of your Grecian paradise! RaT oN~!

The frame.
43000390_2202730536679143_732735121643274240_n.jpg

Just a cheapo. I have a vintage cech or croatian frame alsobut aiming for gears.

Hey Funk, greetings from Noo Yawk. I love trikes and can't wait to see what you come up with. I have so many bikes at home I might sit this Build Off out so I have room for the big build next year. I'll be the cheering section for my favorites. Good luck, you have some good parts and a bucket of talent
Donnie

This should be fun.

ponyexpress1.jpg

Hey Funk, greetings from Noo Yawk. I love trikes and can't wait to see what you come up with. I have so many bikes at home I might sit this Build Off out so I have room for the big build next year. I'll be the cheering section for my favorites. Good luck, you have some good parts and a bucket of talent
Donnie
I have too many bikes also,so its time to do something with them and sell em off to kids or give away...

kingfish254 I hope so,that is what its all about.This one will be just pottering slow n easy... Only if my back agrees with me...

What is a procastinator? :39:

Procastinator:
Pro = to be a pro at something
Cast = to cast aside something unwanted
In = to turn something in to something else
At = to throw something at something else
Or = to use something or something else

So a procastinator must be a person that is a pro at taking cast aside items and turning them in to something else, such as a bike, by throwing unrelated things at it and using this or that. :nerd:

It’s quite unlike a ‘procrastinator’ who delays, postpones or otherwise puts off doing something until later. Like I did when I first saw Funkme’s procastinator post yesterday. :nod:

Glen.

Procastinator:
Pro = to be a pro at something
Cast = to cast aside something unwanted
In = to turn something in to something else
At = to throw something at something else
Or = to use something or something else

So a procastinator must be a person that is a pro at taking cast aside items and turning them in to something else, such as a bike, by throwing unrelated things at it and using this or that. :nerd:

It’s quite unlike a ‘procrastinator’ who delays, postpones or otherwise puts off doing something until later. Like I did when I first saw Funkme’s procastinator post yesterday. :nod:

Glen.
Well done. You cracked me up... I really should proof read after I have had coffee or 2,or not be on RRB until the evening...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back