Dumpster Diamond is DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally done with my bike, and just in time! Is it perfect? No. Is it finished? Not as much as I'd like. Is it done? YES! All things considered, my bike, Dumpster Diamond, turned out alright. And for my first ever Rat Rod Bikes Build Off, I think I did alright. I'd like to give a huge thanks to my family, friends, and everyone else who helped me bring this bike back from the dead!
BFtD_hawthorne180.jpg

Sorry for the lack of detail pictures. This has been literally down to the wire. As compensation, here are all the pictures I took of today's final progress:
BFtD_hawthorne181.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne182.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne183.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne184.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne185.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne186.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne187.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne188.jpg
BFtD_hawthorne189.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how far this bike has come, this is what I started with, forks not included:
BFtD_hawthorne2.jpg

For the rest of the build thread, click here!

Last edited:
LOVE that photo man!!!!
Bike really came out cool too! Bravo!!
CONGRATS!!

W
Finally done with my bike, and just in time! Is it perfect? No. Is it finished? Not as much as I'd like. Is it done? YES! All things considered, my bike, Dumpster Diamond, turned out alright. And for my first ever Rat Rod Bikes Build Off, I think I did alright. I'd like to give a huge thanks to my family, friends, and everyone else who helped me bring this bike back from the dead!
View attachment 137220

Sorry for the lack of detail pictures. This has been literally down to the wire. As compensation, here are all the pictures I took of today's final progress:
View attachment 137221View attachment 137222View attachment 137223View attachment 137224View attachment 137225View attachment 137226View attachment 137227View attachment 137228View attachment 137229

Just to give you an idea of how far this bike has come, this is what I started with, forks not included:
View attachment 137234
For the rest of the build thread, click here!
Well done!

Latest posts

Back