What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210411_153814.jpg

What year is it? I bought one new in 1969. It was under $2000. Four dollars would fill the tank from fumes to overflowing. Mine was the same color, didn’t show the dirt so you never had to wash it.
It’s a 1974. It’s got 80,000 miles on it, and it drives really well! I’ve wanted one since I was a kid. :)

Still going. It's a joy to ride so why not. Exploring all the aftermath of the massive storms we had yesterday and last night. Tons of puddles to bomb and many trees, branches and other debris

IMG_20210425_083934402~2.jpg
IMG_20210425_080140247~2.jpg

Still going. It's a joy to ride so why not. Exploring all the aftermath of the massive storms we had yesterday and last night. Tons of puddles to bomb and many trees, branches and other debris

View attachment 155294View attachment 155295

That wind/rain was crazy wasn’t it? It did make the ground nice and soft for ripping out shrubs today though......[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wind/rain was crazy wasn’t it? It did make the ground nice and soft for ripping out shrubs today though......[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was crazy. We had a big branch just miss the house

It flushed out the critters as well. Spent the bike ride dodging caterpillars, snails, and turtles

How are you liking the Target fixie?
If I don't give it away, It will be sliced up for tubing.
I don't ride junk.
I've got a bunch of old made in the USA cruisers,
an old Cannondale and a Planet X . Why would I?

GC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back