The RatMobile

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is, with some other choice forms of transport.
021.JPG

Kinda hoping that that wheelbarrow tub will be used in this project....

I like the name change.

1624315099881.png

Kinda hoping that that wheelbarrow tub will be used in this project....
Stop thinking like me, ive been trying to figure out how to cut it and where. Exhaust pipes are definitely going from the wheelbarrow to the cart. I bought the wheelbarrow to bring the rock around the house between the fence and cement. Took me a whole day to move it all. Havent used the wheel barrow since. I was actually thinking about cutting it for a body part. But do I use it as a hood or a boat tail? Not counting it out

Last edited:
I ordered this steering wheel today. Im cutting out a bracket and a friend is going to weld it to a 23 mm impact socket to go on the column. My play time just got cut for the week, a shade structure arrived today and I need to get it constructed before the wife comes back on friday and surprise her.
26DF7FD9-0641-40D3-A09E-253E0489800A.png

Stop thinking like me, ive been trying to figure out how to cut it and where. Exhaust pipes are definitely going from the wheelbarrow to the cart. I bought the wheelbarrow to bring the rock around the house between the fence and cement. Took me a whole day to move it all. Havent used the wheel barrow since. I was actually thinking about cutting it for a body part. But do I use it as a hood or a boat tail? Not counting it out

Sounds like you need to buy a 2nd wheelbarrow....

Here it is, with some other choice forms of transport.View attachment 162038
Those are all sweet, but for some reason it hurts me a little seeing the motor mount on that canoe.
I worked at a canoe shop all through college and we did repairs and restorations. I always tried to be period correct with the wood boats and I even bought old tools so all my marks and the flow of the work would be good.

Is that a Fink kit, or a mash up? Too rad! Barris meets Roth, what a beautiful baby! I totally NEED that

It was just a google image search result of ratmobile fink

What about a trailer, to carry a bike?
Ive seen some small yard lawn mower trailers. Maybe something to carry a cooler. It wont be driven much other than around the block or to the mailbox and a play toy when nephews are over.

Got a bit of it apart tonight. Looks like the rear axle was put in then the hubs were welded in place. I have a friend with a welding company that will look at it and help me cut and weld. Ordered new wheel bearings, not sure what the axle bearings are. And I put the wheelbarrow to good use. Also thinking of changing the brake lever to an up high pole with an 8 ball on it to resemble a high rat fink style stick shift
C041FA6E-B734-4854-9258-A988DE1226F5.jpeg
A64A3CF5-9D8E-46EC-9F4D-73D22123D437.jpeg
D5B86CD5-F674-4D86-85F7-BB74BF263EDB.jpeg

Latest posts

Back