• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 26" English 3 Speed touring wheels - wheelset w/ front DynoHub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Super nice clean, straight and true yellow set of Made in England wheels with a nice working front Sturmey Archer DynoHub hub generator to run front & rear lights. Rear 3 Speed Sturmey Archer hub date stamped 1967. Includes a new set of Kenda 26" x 1 3/8" (37-590) black wall tires. These wheels came stock on Raleigh, Triumph and Hercules English touring/city bikes.

$300 Shipped in continental US
1.JPG

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.JPG8.jpg9.jpg

Man if someone doesn't pic these up soon, I think I am going to put them on a Workmans M2600 frame I have, and build up a skinny tire double bar racer or a city touring style ride with hammered fenders.........:dance2:
I dare you :nod:

Man if someone doesn't pic these up soon, I think I am going to put them on a Workmans M2600 frame I have, and build up a skinny tire double bar racer or a city touring style ride with hammered fenders.........:dance2:
Too cool. I'll be watching for it

Latest posts

Back